Monday, May 30, 2011

Ahhh!



Wedding planning has been at it's most extreme with a week to go! I have a little inkling of how it's going to be, but honestly I feel very out of the loop of my own wedding. And no, no one else know what's going on, so if it's a mess, it's all my fault! Haha!

Today I made a sign that looks like this one to go in front of our beach pavilion. I wanted something rustic and sim
ple.



Our colors our turquoise and red, something that I picked out a long while ago, and I'm not certain is going to still be "of fashion" right now. I've been planning weddings off and on for three years now, so my ideas are always changing.

My sister and I made somewhere around 20 pom pom things to hang from the rafters of the pavilion. They were such hits at my baby showe
r, and took little money and effort, we were all over them!



That's enough hints for now. The rest is a surprise!!! Well, not really, but I have to make some of it up as I go!

1 comment:

  1. Cuuuuute! Where is the wedding ging to be? Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete